We know that figuring out shoe sizes can be tricky, so we've created a printable size chart for you to quickly measure feet before you order.
View and download our size guide here
Make sure that you print it at 100% scale
Here are some other helpful hints if you are still unsure what size to order:
- When in doubt, our fit team recommends erring on the larger side to allow room to grow.
- If shoe measurements are helpful, please refer to the official Nike and Converse kid's shoe size guides below.
- Keep in mind that if you order the wrong size, you can reorder right away to exchange the pair. More here on what to do if you receive the wrong size.
An important note about Converse sizing:
- Converse run 1/2 size large. Please keep this in mind when determining your child's size in Converse.
- You may receive a Converse shoe box in the size you ordered but labeled as Men's/Women's. The reason for this is that Converse youth sizing is equivalent to Men's.
For example, if you were to order a Converse Chuck Taylor in size 3y, you will receive a Converse shoe box that shows the sizing as Men's 3/Women's 5.
If you need more help with sizing, please Contact Us.